Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How it all begins!!!





Two lamps, a mantel clock, another clock that may become a witches house, a wood 4 piece canister set with plastic inserts, and a wood seed starter set with lavendar and catnip included, also a pair of witch boots to hang on the hooks!!! This is how it all starts... I purchase the items from an antique store, sand them , then primer goes on. Now for the fun part, what to paint on these items?? Sometimes I sketch ideas out or just start sketching on the item itself and they evolve from there......Off to base paint them......
Brightest Blessings
Vikki

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki, I look at all your antique finds and can't wait to see you turn them into Halloween art. It looks like alot of fun too. Take Care, Aline

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see a piece I know then what I want to do with it ,but that usually changes, need to have a sketch pad with me at all times!!!!!!
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete