Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Award!!!!

Jennifer from Confessions of a Kitchen Witch sent me this award! Also I will be featured in Ye Olde Witches Brew Magazine! Too Cool! Here are the Award Rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog
3.) Link the person who nominated you
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know
5.) nominate 7 "Kreative Bloggers"
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7.) Leave a comment on each blog letting them know you nominated them

Ok 7 things about myself hmmmmm........
1.) One of my favorite movies is A Star Is Born, Love the Sountrack, and the clothes Streisand
wore in it, I would wear them now!
2.) Favorite cartoon when I was a kid, Bugs Bunny, watched it every sat. He was just too cool.
3.) In second grade we learned to use paper mache' and I made a Witches head!
4.)I still Like to watch Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown every Halloween Season!
5.) I took theatre classes before going to Nursing School
6.) What I enjoyed the most when I owned my costume shop was decorating the large front windows. I even had a christmas tree with the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who!
7.)My sister and I when we were little took an umbrella and jumped off an outdoor fireplace trying to fly , but it did not work, bummer!

I nominate the following:
1.) October Farm
2.) Spooky Hollow folk Art
3.) Vintage Palette Art
4.) Frog On The Pumpkin
5.) By Way Of Salem
6.) Grimvisions
7.) Halloween Tinkering

7 comments:

  1. Ah, thank you sooooo much. That is sweet. Love hearing about you! How fun, loved Bugs myself :)

    I will definately get this posted on my blog soon, I do have to say I am a bit distracted at the moment :D

    Thanks again.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...thank you so much!!!! how thoughtful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore your artwork!! You do such amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vikki, your blog is fantastic! All your artwork is amazing.Have a magical day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings & Salutations, just flying by to see all your pretties & say hello. Super art work!

    Love your fur babies. I have a houseful too, including 3 black cats.

    Thought I'd leave my Halloween Party Extravaganza & Giveaway Link:
    http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/2009/10/lady-lyndy-sorceress-of-light-halloween.html

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY...

    Cosmic Blessings With Love & Joy, Lyndy

    ReplyDelete