Friday, May 29, 2009

Cats at Paws for Adoption

This mother cat was at our door over the winter and I already have 3 so we gave her shelter and food outside until paws could take her. Well she gave birth to 6 kittens and I then asked paws if they would take her to keep all safe and they did. She had her babies under a ramp that had to be taken apart and sad to say two had died. We got the others and her to paws. She is very friendly and affectionate. I do not know her age. Anyone that lives in the State College area of Pa. can look her up and her three kittens at Centre County Paws Pa. They also have a website if anyone wishes to donate. I rescued my orange tabby from the streets here (he was near death) , is now soooo happy and healthy, and just loves his two black brothers (Merlin and Arthur). The last two pictured have been adopted. I so hope the mommy gets a home!!!









1 comment:

  1. Isn't she sweet. Looks like a kitty we rescued named Rio. Loved that kitty. I will say a little prayer that she finds a loving home.
    Thanks for popping into my blog. You are welcome anytime and I adore your paintings.
    Blessings,Pea

    ReplyDelete