Friday, June 5, 2009

Still Working On That Clock!!!!!!!

Making some headway with this very large clock, I have the the two sides sketched out (not shown) not quite sure how I am going to finish the front, and I have to add something to the pendulum piece. Also shown are tops to the four piece wood canister set in progress. The round piece is the top to a two tiered piece almost done, and shelves of items I have purchased here and there. Thats just a fraction of items I have to paint. If only my 3 fur kids could paint...........Well I know what I will be doing this weekend.... There is going to be a large street rummage sale tomorrow hmmm should I look for more stuff to paint..............




















3 comments:

  1. Your clock is beautiful! I can imagine it's quite an undertaking but I'm sure the finished product will be breathtaking. Hope you post photos when it's done. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming along great. I love the reaper! Can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. The reaper needs a few final touches and I will post pictures when the clock is finished.

    ReplyDelete